Sunday, March 23, 2008


MY JESUS IS NOT THE JESUS YOU KNEW


Greasy-haired freak still owes me 18 bucks!

Standing out by the servant’s quarters,
acting all shifty, polishing the good silver,
and waiting on a blind date with some chick
named Rosary...


I heard he was once Union, but the carpenters
let him go; too many nails per halo.
I heard his dance card for the spring fling was signed, “Infinite.”

I heard we should cut him some slack, that his endless bounty makes up for lack
of charm, or social graces. But I don’t know.
He seems like any other poor son of a bitch to me…

1 comment:

beautiful monster said...

that.....is f-ing hilarious!!!

i laughed my ass off! classic! should be embroidered on the back of some denim jacket in the sweltering texas heat...thank you!

happy easter, indeed!!

Monsters