Friday, April 16, 2010
BUY IN
What choice did I have? My bag of tricks was
empty. I could either walk away now, or come
semi-clean. Half of a lot is still enough. Wait
another few hours, and all that info would wash
down the drain, and this little profit-based sermon
would come to nothing. Neither of us would have
anything to gain. God is my witness. Maybe he’d
like to look away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
BREAKING SHORES If the rain were a telegram then I’d be talking to everyone at once, all of us under a singular, spreading touch, as ti...
-
GRAVE MELODY I have found Sabina Melody among the graves, beloved of Matthew, resting in this earth since 1891, awaiting the Day of R...

3 comments:
Nice piece! I can't help but wonder what the McGuffin is, even though I really don't need to know. Cheers.
What's a McGuffin?
A McGuffin was Hitchcock's term for the plot device that everyone is after in the movie, but is itself essentially meaningless, just serves as a sleight-of-hand distraction for the viewers.
Yeah, I don't even know what the McGuffin is in this piece, & i wrote it!! Just goes to show...
Post a Comment