Wednesday, May 12, 2010
CALL ME ISHMAEL
You know why? Because I said so.
If I live long enough to make it to an airport
without losing any oxygen, if I use my mouth
to get me through the front door, sign where
it was dotted, breeze out from whence I came,
I could be a new and wholly invented self-made
man, I could write my own ticket. Yeah, the best
laid plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
BREAKING SHORES If the rain were a telegram then I’d be talking to everyone at once, all of us under a singular, spreading touch, as ti...
-
GRAVE MELODY I have found Sabina Melody among the graves, beloved of Matthew, resting in this earth since 1891, awaiting the Day of R...

2 comments:
YEAH! (to the poem AND the picture)
Olá...
Que jogo de cores. Belíssimo.
Donna Elma - Brasil
Post a Comment